Our website uses a technology called “cookie“, in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its correct operation.
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have various functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website by the user, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving for the interaction of users with us. We do not use any cookies for the processing of personal data that allow the identification of specific individuals.
The own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature relating to the programming and security of navigation, fundamental for the operation of the web, and also for personalization to remember the choice of the navigation language.
Our site uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
We also use add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
List of cookies used on our website
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-preferencies||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Preferences" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category "Advertisement".|
|elementor||Permanent||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category "Analyitcs".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category "Others".|
|qtrans_front_language||1 year||Determine the preferred language of the visitor. Allows the website to set the preferred language on the visitor's re-entry.|
Withdrawal of consent
Modification of cookie settings
The user can choose which cookies to accept or reject from our Cookie settings panel:
The fact of rejecting cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the contents of this website, although the use of some services may be limited.
The user can restrict, block or delete some or all the cookies installed on her computer by configuring the browser options installed on her computer or device. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers. In each browser the operation is different:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings
- Safari: Preferences> Security
- Opera: Configuration
- Microsoft Edge: Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data